This website has been designed to be accessible to as many people as possible. If you have difficulty using our site please let us know and we will do our best to rectify this in future maintenance and development.
- All pages on this site comply with all priority 1, 2, and 3 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- All pages on this site validate as HTML5.
- This site is built using structured semantic markup. H2 tags are used for main titles to aid users of screen reading software such as JAWS.
- All pages have been authored to include Link Relationships to aid navigation in text-only browsers such as Lynx and graphical browsers that support this feature.
- This site has been coded to ensure a logical tab order through links and form elements. Keyboard navigation is possible via the TAB KEY on your keyboard. Alternatively, Opera users can use the A KEY to navigate links and the TAB KEY to navigate form elements.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are used to control visual layout throughout this site.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified ‘text size’ option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support Cascading Style Sheets, the content of this site will still be readable and usable.