With the end of the academic year in sight, many of your children will be thinking about making the transition to the next year group. And who better to help them than their peers?
Your current eleven year olds will know more about Year 6 than anybody else – and your current five year olds will be the school experts on what to expect from Reception class. So Welcome Letters provides you with a whole-school activity in which everyone can bid a warm welcome to the children who will shortly follow in their footsteps – while recollecting and cherishing their memories of their own experiences since September!
- Download the Instruction Sheet here
- Download Nursery Welcome Letter
- Download Reception Welcome Letter
- Download Year 1 Welcome letter
- Download Year 2 Welcome letter
- Download Year 3 Welcome letter
- Download Year 4 Welcome letter
- Download Year 5 Welcome letter
- Download Year 6 Welcome letter
We’d love to hear how you get on with (and develop) our Welcome Letters activity - so please let us know!
Find out more about our range of Transition workshops here
Find more classroom ideas and resources here!
You must be logged in to post a comment.