The ability to get under the skin of characters and flesh them out is one of the hallmarks of both great readers and writers. And our beautifully illustrated Character Profiles will give your pupils opportunities to do just that - and inspire them to Go Beyond the Story.
Download the resource instructions here
Choose a character and a story to share with your class. You can choose from:
- Sleeping Beauty (Princess Aurora or the Wicked Godmother)
- Jack and the Beanstalk (Jack or the Giant)
- Little Red Riding Hood (Red Riding Hood or the Wolf)
You can now download the instructions and the templates you need below.
Download the resources
- Character Profiles activity instructions
- Little Red Riding Hood Character Profile
- Little Red Riding Hood Diary
- Princess Aurora Character Profile
- Princess Aurora Diary
- Wicked Godmother Character Profile
- Wicked Godmother Diary
- Jack and the Beanstalk Character Profile
- Jack and the Beanstalk Diary
- The Wolf Character Profile
- The Wolf Diary
- The Giant Character Profile
- The Giant Diary
You must be logged in to post a comment.