It’s nearly fifty four years since Martin Luther King dared voice a dream for the future – so why not help your pupils articulate their dreams as you celebrate Martin Luther King Day on January 16th?
Get in touch and let us know about your experiences of using Bottling Your Dreams with your pupils at: firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @ascreatives.
- Classroom Resource: Concrete Clerihews: Blending words, images and energy for amazing poems and stunning classroom displays!
- Classroom Resource: Observational Maths Bingo
- Classroom Resource: Animated Faces
- Poetry Workshops for Schools
- Classroom Resource: Outdoor Poetry Activity
- Case Study: Personification Poetry
- Creative Literacy Programmes for Primary Schools
- Creative Literacy Programmes for Secondary Schools
- World Book Day Schools Workshops and Visits